Having worked in the life insurance industry for over 35 years I have always had the most pleasure when working with financial advisers and assisting them with technical support on all life insurance matters.
The first job straight out of high school at age 17 was with AMP in the mail room and I could not have dreamt that I would be still in the same industry today.
My time in the industry has been fantastic and has allowed me to gain an enormous amount of experience and knowledge in which I now thoroughly enjoy sharing this on to others.
Roles that I have fulfilled over my time have been:-
- Life Insurance Broking for over 10 years (ANZ/IFMA)
- New Business Underwriter
- Mentor to financial planners
- National Insurance Manger at Centrepoint Alliance
- Life Insurance Technical Specialist for boutique and large licensees
- Claims Specialist
- Insurance industry expert and presenter
With two grown daughters and a loving wife of more than 30 years, my passion outside of work is being crew member with Volunteer Marine Rescue (VMR) Whitsundays, boating and fishing.
A passionate advocate of life insurance with strong work ethic, personal drive, ambition and desire to succeed and make a positive contribution.
Member | AFA – Association of Financial Advisers
- Life Insurance Cover
- Total & Permanent Disablement Cover
- Trauma Insurance Cover
- Income Protection Cover
- Business Expense Cover
- Business Insurance
- Keyperson Insurance
- Whole of Life and Endowment policies
- Insurance cover within Industry Funds
- Direct Insurance Offerings
- Insurance Legacy Products
- Life Insurance Claims
- Group Insurance
- Insurance Underwriting
- Financial Planning and Advice
- Practice Integration and Development
- Business Planning and Growth
- Client and Stakeholder Engagement
- Negotiations and Conflict Resolution
- Team Leadership and Mentorship
- Staff Management, Coaching & Development